Let's visit Numberland
You would like to travel to Numberland with your children? Wonderful! To do so, there are two options for the materials and it is completely up to you which one to chose or how to combine:
Option 1: Make your own materials
We give plenty creative suggestions in our handbook 'Let's visit Numberland' for a low-cost way to get started - from very pragmatic to more sophisticated.
Self-made materials can also be freely combined
with ready-made materials - or with whatever you have at
The handbook is available in English, German, Polish, Estonian.
Option 2: Purchase ready-made materials
Together with HABA Education, we developed a range of long lasting materials with a high stimulative nature to chose from. These materials are available in sets or individually and can be freely combined with self-made materials - or with whatever you have at hand.
Overview and UK offer by ifvl Get your materials directly with PayPal. Shipping restrictions for some countries apply.
by HABA education ('Willy's
World of Numbers').
www.wehrfritz.com.de 'Willys Zahlenwelt'
International HABA education catalogue for resellers. 'Willy's World of Numbers'. Contact email@example.com
The ready-made materials come as a big floor version and as a smaller table version. The items comprise:
- Number puppets from 0 to 10 - both wooden or as plush toys- wooden houses 0 to 10 with roofs, 55 window pegs, house numbers
- Wooden towers 1 to 10 (55 bricks with stabilisers)
- Gardens 1 to 10, in geometrical shapes
- Flowerbeds and Number meadow (equivalent to ten-frames and 10x10 frame, with 100 felt flowers in 10 different colours)
- Number line 0 to 20 (individual tiles to walk/hop on or to play with)
- Various other items